Web Operations Center Technician
in York, PA
Full-time: (11:00 p.m. - 9:30 a.m - 4 day work week)
Wednesday-Saturday 11:00pm - 9:30am
You will be responsible for web application deployment, management, monitoring, maintenance, configuration and repair. You will provide second tier troubleshooting. You will utilize system management tools to insure proactive resolution of web infrastructure issues and ensure that website performance meets our standards. You will write accurate, concise and understandable problem records and perform timely follow-up. You’ll do this all in a company which will reward your ideas and value your individual career goals.
You’ve got the interest and are ready for the right opportunity. This is it! Come to the right place!
- Basic understanding of common TCP/IP protocols (DNS, DHCP, SNMP, etc.) and network monitoring tools
- Knowledge specific to Web-based technologies
- Understanding of ecommerce and system integration
- Strong communication skills
When you dedicate your time, effort and skills for The Bon-Ton Stores, we want to give back to you. Whether you are a full time, hourly associate, a salaried professional, or part time associate, our benefits package will help you create a balanced, well-rounded life. These benefits, after meeting eligibility requirements, include:
- Associate Discount
- Flexible work schedule, including summer early out schedule
- Medical, Dental and Vision for full time associates, once eligible
- Volunteer opportunities
- Vacation and Sick pay for full and regular part-time associates, once eligible