Visual Merchandising Supervisor
in Bismarck, ND
Your dream job in visual merchandising awaits you! If you love fashion and possess a creative eye for detail, this visual opportunity is perfect for you.
Our Visual Merchandise Supervisors direct their team to follow corporate directives on visual set ups and vendor shops, while utilizing their own keen merchandising eye and fashion forward displays to fit their individual store location. They also provide direction to plan, develop and implement visual events throughout the store and supervise installation of seasonal directives.
We’ll value your:
- Good eye for detail, sense of commerciality/fashion
- Ability to lead a team
- Communicate with store management
- Creativity with merchandise presentation
- Strong project management skills
- Past experience in retail and/or visual role preferred
- Ability to work with hand and power operated tools, specific display supplies and use ladders and work from an elevated position
- Ability to work well in a team environment as well as independently with minimal supervision
Schedules include mostly day hours but can include some evenings and weekends.
At Bon-Ton, we want to give back to our associates. We offer competitive pay, great associate discount, 401k plan (once eligible) – including potential company match and great volunteer opportunities.