Visual Merchandising Coordinator
in Marion, IN
Your dream job in visual merchandising awaits you! If you love fashion and possess a creative eye for detail, this visual opportunity is perfect for you.
Our Visual Merchandise Coordinators follow corporate directives on visual set ups and vendor shops, yet utilize their own keen merchandising eye and fashion forward displays to fit their individual store location. The Visual Merchandise Coordinator is responsible for all incoming receipts and transfers of visual merchandising props, fixtures, and supplies. They also organize mannequins and form changes, enhance product presentation and install all event signing and graphic collateral.
We’ll value your:
- Creativity with merchandise presentation
- Strong project management skills
- Past experience in retail and/or visual role
- Prior visual experience in a retail environment
- Ability to work with hand and power operated tools, specific display supplies and use ladders and work from an elevated position
- Ability to work well in a team environment as well as independently with minimal supervision
- Good eye for detail, sense of commerciality/fashion
- Ability to multi-task and take direction and be able to work in a fast-paced environment with quick deadlines
- Effective interpersonal and communication skills
- Basic computer skills
Schedules for this role will include a variety of day, evening and weekend hours.
At Bon-Ton, we want to give back to our associates. We offer competitive pay, great associate discount, 401k plan (once eligible) – including potential company match and great volunteer opportunities.