Vice President of Technology
in York, PA
As the Vice President of Technology, you will be responsible for leading all technology teams, delivering efficient and cost effective operational performance on all computing platforms, storage and network infrastructure, and cyber security systems, and managing technology infrastructure capacity and forecasting future infrastructure needs and skill requirements. Reporting directly to the CIO and working with senior management, you will have a voice in how to develop technology strategy and direction to support Company objectives, identify business opportunities, and improve profitability.
You will also direct, plan, organize, and control cyber security programs to ensure the protection of all proprietary data. This includes providing for the complete backup of all computer systems and data to enable recovery in the event of a system failure or disaster, managing Business Continuity and Disaster Recovery programs, and executing recovery tests not less than annually to ensure the accuracy and completeness of recovery processes.
We’ll value your:
- Extensive knowledge in all areas of systems management, technology infrastructure, and End User services.
- Excellent management and communication skills; both oral and written.
- In depth and complete knowledge of all aspects of data management and security, backup and recovery processes, disaster recovery and business continuity programs.
- Able to coordinate multiple projects in a fast paced environment.
- Ability to think strategically and plan tactically, analyze and solve problems in a geographically diverse organization.
- Effective purchase/contract negotiation skills.
When you dedicate your time, effort and skills for The Bon-Ton Stores, we want to give back to you. Whether you are a full time, hourly associate, a salaried professional, or part time associate, our benefits package will help you create a balanced, well-rounded life. These benefits, after meeting eligibility requirements, include:
- Associate Discount
- Medical, Dental and Vision for full time associates, once eligible
- Volunteer opportunities
- Vacation and Sick pay for full and regular part-time associates, once eligible