Systems Integration Analyst
in MORAINE, OH
If you are an individual; who enjoys learning new things, is self-motivated, has 3-5 years of experience in IT, looking for a position with the opportunity for advancement, and has a positive can do attitude. If so, then we would love to hear from you, we are willing to train the right person.
As a Systems Integration Analyst you would be working with application teams to determine requirements, design the environment, build the environment, install, update and assist in support of applications and the systems they run on. You would also assist in performance testing and integration tasks, such as automation of data transfers between systems and/or vendors.We'll Value Your:
- Work independently and to be self-motivated.
- Commitment to deadlines and willingness to meet the needs of a 24x7x365 environment.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Troubleshooting both hardware and software issues within the server environment.
- Identify, propose and implement improvements to meet the project and departmental objectives for quality, efficiency, productivity, and integrity.
- Windows Server 2003/2008/2008R2/2012/2012R2.
- SUSE Linux
- Basic working knowledge of Load Balancers (NetScaler)
- Basic working knowledge of VMWare (vSphere)
- Using SCOM for alerts and monitoring
- Experience with Load Testing Tools (NeoLoad)
- Understanding of Transfer Protocols (SFTP)
- Understanding of relational databases (SQL,DB2)
When you dedicate your time, effort and skills for The Bon-Ton Stores, we want to give back to you. Whether you are a full time, hourly associate, a salaried professional, or part time associate, our benefits package will help you create a balanced, well-rounded life. These benefits, after meeting eligibility requirements, include:
- Associate Discount
- Flexible work schedule, including summer early out schedule
- Medical, Dental and Vision for full time associates, once eligible
- Volunteer opportunities
- Vacation and Sick pay for full and regular part-time associates, once eligible