Store Staffing Analyst
in MILWAUKEE, WI
As the Store Staffing Analyst, you support the centralized timekeeping system and schedule system users. You’ll complete required timekeeping maintenance, analyze store specific generated schedules for optimal floor coverage, support selling intensifications, ensure compliance to best practices and recommend improvements to regional and store management for labor allocation and associate productivity.
On the Job You’ll:
- Resolve all iTC timekeeping exceptions prior to the weekly payroll close which may include the manual entry of missing punch information not systematically loaded or available from associate at time of close. Enter benefit and payroll adjustment information not systemically loaded.
- Validate missing punch information that is provided by the store and resolves any related questions.
- Promptly answer questions and inquiries from timekeeping locations to ensure correct time capture and payment for associates
- Monitor compliance and making recommendations to regional & store management in the areas of labor optimization, improved schedule/work rule compliance, and the reinforcement of scheduling and timekeeping best practices.
- Produce and analyze store specific audit and compliance reports, review with store and monitor improvement.
- Develop and maintain a supportive and proactive relationship with all management within Stores Division.
- Develop and maintains in-depth knowledge of assigned store operational structure and financial performance.
- Develop recommendations to improve financial results related to payroll ratio to sales, when needed or requested by manager and shares with store management as directed.
- Monitor staffing scorecard elements including schedule compliance, manager overrides and other types of inconsistencies.
- Evaluate individual user acceptance and recommends plan for improvement. Compiles documentation for management and collaborates on action plan.
- Support the time management and scheduling system thru on-going involvement, monitoring, coaching and training.
We’ll Value Your:
- 2 plus years of experience working with scheduling and time management systems.
- Able to work independently, with general supervision.
- Strong statistical and analytical skills.
- Proficient in retail math and understanding of department store environment.
- Good interpersonal skills and able to deal with all levels of management and diverse groups.
- Ability to multi-task and thrive in a fast paced environment.
- PC proficient in Windows & MS Office software
When you dedicate your time, effort and skills for The Bon-Ton Stores, we want to give back to you. Whether you are a full time, hourly associate, a salaried professional, or part time associate, our benefits package will help you create a balanced, well-rounded life. These benefits, after meeting eligibility requirements, include:
- Associate Discount
- Flexible work schedule, including summer early out schedule
- Medical, Dental and Vision for full time associates, once eligible
- Volunteer opportunities
- Vacation and Sick pay for full and regular part-time associates, once eligible