Social Media Community Coordinator
in Milwaukee, WI
At Bon-Ton, talent development and outstanding results are always in style! Our Social Media Community Coordinator is an exciting opportunity to gain hands-on experience as a contributing member of our Social Media Marketing team! You will gain broad exposure to the department and participate in a variety of responsibilities within our social media space.
You will be responsible for maintaining social media communities through content publication to all company nameplates, assistance with content development and community management, and proposing strategies to enhance marketing campaigns.
You will make an impact by:
- Managing day-to-day publication of social media content to all company nameplates on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest and the blog.
- Assisting with the community growth and engagement of our social channels such as Instagram, Pinterest, Facebook and Twitter!
- Supporting our corporate vision by engaging our customers and driving traffic to our eCommerce site
- Monitoring performance of social media content and working closely with our Social Content Coordinator and Social Strategy Manager to identify top-performing content and making recommendations for adjustments to content calendars to increase engagement, community growth, site traffic and sales
- Regularly updating and reporting on digital campaign performance and activity
- Helping with day-to-day operations including blog posts, social content, auditing competitor social activity and much more!
What we’ll value:
- Excitement and enthusiasm for all things social media.
- Passion for retail and fashion industry.
- Able to spot pop-culture and social media trends that are relevant to our customer and initiate opportunities to leverage these trends.
- Resourcefulness with a knack for creative, out-of-the-box thinking and problem solving.
- Constant curiosity about the evolution of social media and an ability to quickly adapt to new and emerging channels, technology and consumer behaviors.
- A customer-first attitude.
- Exceptional organizational skills with a high attention to detail.
- Deadline-driven, able to shift priorities based on business needs.
- Ability to work both independently and collaboratively within a team.
- Thrive in a fast-paced working environment with attention to detail.
- Excellent writing skills with a knack for social story telling, and ability to write in a conversational and friendly voice.
- Excellent communication, social and presentation skills.
- Experience working with a retail brand or e-commerce site – Preferred.
When you dedicate your time, effort and skills for The Bon-Ton Stores, we want to give back to you. Whether you are a full time, hourly associate, a salaried professional, or part time associate, our benefits package will help you create a balanced, well-rounded life. These benefits, after meeting eligibility requirements, include:
- Associate Discount
- Flexible work schedule, including summer early out schedule
- Medical, Dental and Vision for full time associates, once eligible
- Volunteer opportunities
- Vacation and Sick pay for full and regular part-time associates, once eligible