in York, PA
BonTon is currently looking for an energetic and dedicated individual who is interested in working on challenging projects to join our innovative team as a SharePoint Developer.
Principle roles and responsibilities include:
- Implementing high quality, scalable and extendable SharePoint solutions.
- Perform a broad mix of development activities acting as SharePoint, Developer, and Administrator.
- Develop software solutions using Microsoft technologies, such as .NET and SharePoint frameworks and/or scripting within the SharePoint environment for creating site templates, list templates, display templates (PowerShell, .NET, CAML)
- Design and develop web parts, features, SharePoint Apps, InfoPath forms, and workflows within SharePoint Online 2013.
- Use in-depth understanding of SharePoint 2010 and 2013 to solve technical and business problems.
- Analyze technologies, technical processes and/or functions, document findings, identify areas for improvement and create specifications and implement
The successful candidate will have the following:
- 3+ years of technical experience as an programmer, with a minimum of 2 years’ experience in .Net 2.0/ 3.5/4.0, SharePoint 2010/2013, SQL 2005/2008.
- Hands-on SharePoint Development experience creating SharePoint features and solutions including web parts, master pages, custom page layouts, content types, workflows, and site templates. Understanding of SharePoint object model and coding best practices.
When you dedicate your time, effort and skills for The Bon-Ton Stores, we want to give back to you. Whether you are a full time, hourly associate, a salaried professional, or part time associate, our benefits package will help you create a balanced, well-rounded life. These benefits, after meeting eligibility requirements, include:
- Associate Discount
- Flexible work schedule, including summer early out schedule
- Medical, Dental and Vision for full time associates, once eligible
- Volunteer opportunities
- Vacation and Sick pay for full and regular part-time associates, once eligible