Senior IT Auditor
in YORK, PA
As the Senior IT Auditor, you have your hands in a variety of projects touching all aspects of the business. You conduct financial, operational, security and compliance I.T. audits and participate in project teams to assess effectiveness of controls, accuracy of financial records, and efficiency of operations.
On the Job You’ll:
- Perform financial, operational, security and compliance I.T. audits in accordance with the Institute of Internal Auditors Standards across all areas of the company, including planning, detail testing and final report issuance.
- Document risks and controls.
- Document work performed in a logical, comprehensive, and efficient manner.
- Participate in the development of recommendations and remediation of reported control weaknesses.
- Participate in the ongoing Sarbanes-Oxley compliance effort by facilitating key systems document preparation, detail control testing, and evaluation of control effectiveness in association with process owners throughout the Company.
- Assist in the identification of audit adequacy and the effectiveness of the audits as controls against key business risks.
- Recommend appropriate internal control system to efficiently reduce associated risks resulting from audits and SOX work.
- Participate in new systems development and post implementation audits to ensure adequate internal controls are built into the system and to ensure the System Development Life Cycle (SDLC) is followed.
- Work with the Internal Audit Director to develop state of the art audit practices as well as continuous auditing programs to highlight areas that should be reviewed by the Internal Audit department.
- Develop a strong working relationship with the external auditors to ensure Internal Audit work is appropriately considered in the scoping of the annual financial and SOX audits.
We’ll Value Your:
- 4 year degree plus 3-4 years of experience working within an IT audit, IT operations, internal audit, or external audit function.
- Strong knowledge of generally accepted computer auditing practices and IIA standards.
- Familiarity with COSO and COBIT internal control framework.
- Experience with ACL GRC and ACL Data Analytics software.
- Personal flexibility and adaptability to complete required work on short notice or under time constraints.
- Ability to partner, communicate and foster relationships with internal customers and external auditors.
- Excellent computer skills. Expected to be the department expert and have knowledge that equals or exceeds most of the Company’s IT personnel at the same level.
- Advanced degrees or certification such as CISA, CISSP, CISM, CIA or other computer professional certification preferred.
When you dedicate your time, effort and skills for The Bon-Ton Stores, we want to give back to you. Whether you are a full time, hourly associate, a salaried professional, or part time associate, our benefits package will help you create a balanced, well-rounded life. These benefits, after meeting eligibility requirements, include:
- Associate Discount
- Flexible work schedule, including summer early out schedule
- Medical, Dental and Vision for full time associates, once eligible
- Volunteer opportunities
- Vacation and Sick pay for full and regular part-time associates, once eligible