Sample Intake Coordinator
in MILWAUKEE, WI
As the CMR Sample Intake Coordinator you will be responsible for the timely and accurate processing of samples and sample information for use in advertising and eCommerce.
You’ll make an Impact by:
- Supporting the sample advertising process for Print, eCommerce, Broadcast and Special Projects.
- Collecting samples for advertising events and packing and shipping those samples to our Photo Studio.
- Supporting the sample check-in process by processing and tagging vendor samples and fulfillment center product deliveries.
- Identifying samples using merchant system software.
- Using our sample management system to record status information and ensure all sample details are accurate.
- Photographing samples as they arrive and uploading images into web-based approval tool.
- Assisting with sample inventory management.
We’ll Value Your:
- Knowledge in Microsoft Word, Excel and Database systems.
- Ability to prioritize and coordinate multiple projects at one time.
- Attention to detail.
- Strong organizational skills.
When you dedicate your time, effort and skills for The Bon-Ton Stores, we want to give back to you. Whether you are a full time, hourly associate, a salaried professional, or part time associate, our benefits package will help you create a balanced, well-rounded life. These benefits, after meeting eligibility requirements, include:
- Associate Discount
- Flexible work schedule, including summer early out schedule
- Medical, Dental and Vision for full time associates, once eligible
- Volunteer opportunities
- Vacation and Sick pay for full and regular part-time associates, once eligible