Salon Manager - Draw Commission
in SIOUX CITY, IA
Are you a licensed Salon Service Provider with management experience? Do you want to grow your career and income? If so, we have the right opportunity for you!
Our Salon Managers handle the day-to-day business operations, develop salon employees, and market the salon to achieve sales goals. We expect our Salon Managers to support our goal to make every visit an experience and not just an appointment. Our Salons use the Summit Salon System. We support you with a proven, pay for performance system, a large potential customer base and exciting marketing and branding strategies.
We’ll value your:
- Previous experience in salon supervision with proven sales success
- Valid cosmetologist license
- Creativity, energy and high motivation to be a leader
- Proficiency in all services the salon offers
Schedules include a variety of day, evening and weekend hours.
We’ll reward you:
- The best Salon Manager Compensation package in North America. Includes base pay, multi-level commissions and weekly stipends.
At Bon-Ton, we want to give back to our associates. We offer competitive pay, great associate discount, 401k plan (once eligible) – including potential company match and great volunteer opportunities.