Salon Assistant Manager
in GLENDALE, WI
Are you a licensed stylist with management experience? Are you ready to take your career to the next level? Do you want to grow your career and income? If so, we have the right opportunity for you!
Our Salon Assistant Managers work with the salon manager to handle the day-to-day business operations, develop salon employees, and market the salon to achieve sales goals. This person communicates information regarding products, policies, training and company promotions, along with working with store management to ensure salon is a part of the overall store goals and capitalize on opportunities to grow the business. Our Salons use the Summit Salon System. We support you with a proven, pay for performance system, a large potential customer base and exciting marketing and branding strategies.
We’ll value your:
- Previous experience in salon supervision with proven sales success
- Valid cosmetologist license
- Creativity, energy and high motivation to be a leader
- Proficiency in all services the salon offers
- Excellent communication and customer service skills
Schedules include a variety of day, evening and weekend hours.
We’ll reward you:
- The best Salon Manager Compensation package in North America. Includes base pay, multi-level commissions and weekly stipends.
At Bon-Ton, we want to give back to our associates. We offer competitive pay, great associate discount, 401k plan (once eligible) – including potential company match and great volunteer opportunities.