in BRAINERD, MN
Do you enjoy training and coaching a team while processing new merchandise? Join our team of associates responsible for unloading and processing our new merchandise receipts, in addition to, training and coaching a team to meet and exceed productivity goals.
The Receiving Supervisor manages the merchandise flow process to ensure merchandise is processed to company standards. They also monitor the day-to-day activities of the receiving team and oversee compliance of receiving and operational practices.
We’ll value your:
- Strong, communication and follow through skills
- Proven leadership ability
- Effective problem solving skills
- Previous experience in retail and inventory management preferred
- Ability to do heavy lifting as needed
- Exceptional time management skills
- Ability to work a flexible schedule
This schedule includes mostly early morning and day hours, but does require some evenings and weekends.
At Bon-Ton, we want to give back to our associates. We offer competitive pay, great associate discount, 401k plan (once eligible) – including potential company match and great volunteer opportunities.