Quality Control Director of Print & Online
in MILWAUKEE, WI
Be our creative editor in this new position with The Bon Ton Stores’ advertising team!
As the Creative Services Quality Assurance Manager, you and your team will interpret and edit creative in order to support promotional objectives, consistency and legal accuracy. The great thing about our company is we can give you the broad exposure to expand your skill set! You will support print and digital media. You’ll get involved in seasonal promotion planning, project management of each event and stretch your scope through to the final approval before an ad prints.
Oversee quality assurance and accuracy for all advertising media.
To kick things off, we would like this person to establish QA processes, build libraries for promotions (storewide, category-specific, general branding, etc.) and build a process to manage coupon barcode requests. These guidelines will support the copy and design proofing process of advertisements that you will oversee, and ultimately approve.
Serves as liaison for all advertising strategy change management.
From advertising conception through production processes, you will be invited to participate in creative process development for effective strategic media planning. This will allow you to understand the project from start to finish! You will collaborate with the marketing team to ensure all channels of media speak to customers in integrated manner. And you will partner with internal business divisions to utilize resources, lead the change management process and successfully execute accurate advertising campaigns.
Campaign/Promotional Management & Direction
Your goal is to effectively communicate the goals of every major campaign to internal business units. So from the beginning, you will participate in high level calendar reviews to manage each major campaign. From these discussions you will creates Event Briefs and distribute to cross-functional teams to ensure a clear direction and voice is set forth for every major campaign.
YOUR direct reports...
- Creative Coordinators… The project managers who keep all print advertising on track and orderly.
- Proofreaders and Graphic Designers… The people who ensure all content is correct, consistent, and has met requirement standards, style and branding.
- Preflight… The team confirming the digital files required for the printing process are present, valid, and correctly formatted.
- Past experience as a Creative Manager, Editor, Traffic Coordinator, Advertising Project Manager, etc.
- Strong concepting, photography editing and copy editing skills.
- Extensive knowledge of InDesign, PhotoShop and Illustrator.
- Working knowledge of print and electronic media processes.
- Understanding of retail climate and landscape.
Your effective communication skills give you the ability to communicate ideas visually, verbally and in writing. Your assertive nature allows you to keep projects moving along to meet deadlines. You love the details and dig right in to solve problems. You find comfort in a creative environment and because you are emotionally intelligent, you build constructive relationships with cross-functional business partners.