in MILWAUKEE, WI
We are a large Omni-Channel retailer seeking candidates for a Programmer Analyst in our Omni-Channel / Order Management web development team within IT. Our Omni-Channel systems run on numerous technologies including IBM Sterling Commerce, IBM Websphere Commerce, .Net, Angular JS and Xamarin platforms. These systems provide the foundation for our strategic online business, which accounts for over $250 million in sales annually and is growing rapidly. We are seeking an internal team member within IT to help with development and support activities of these systems this position will play a key role in the ongoing development of our Omni-Channel business.
The Programmer Analyst works with our internal team to deliver new projects and improvements to our Order Management systems. The successful candidate will have 2+ years of experience working in a web development environment, and/or a customer facing mobile development environment with a good understanding of various development tools. He/she must be able to work effectively in a team environment and on cross-functional project teams. It is essential that the candidate have strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
All team members are expected to take ownership of system problems, evaluate possible solutions, and present options and recommendations to the Applications Manager. This position works in a collaborative environment with other members of the applications team and technical services team.
The successful candidate will have experience in several of the following areas:
- J2EE/JEE Architecture
- Angular JS
- WebSphere Message Broker / IBM Integration Bus
- Web Services (SOAP, REST, JSON)
- SQL, DB2, NoSQL
- MQ Series
- SOLR Search
- Omni-channel platforms (PC, mobile, tablet, kiosk)
- Mobile iOS
- IBM Sterling Commerce
- IBM Websphere Commerce
- Catalog Management
- Order Management and Fulfillment
- Search Optimization
- Performance Optimization
- PCI Compliance
Project Life Cycle Experience
- Agile and Traditional Waterfall Methodologies
- Requirements Gathering through Delivery
- Project/Task Estimation
- Translate business requirements into technical documentation
- Ability to collaborate with team members based on-site, off-site, and off-shore.
- Must be articulate, proactive and have excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Retail industry experience a plus
When you dedicate your time, effort and skills for The Bon-Ton Stores, we want to give back to you. Whether you are a full time, hourly associate, a salaried professional, or part time associate, our benefits package will help you create a balanced, well-rounded life. These benefits, after meeting eligibility requirements, include:
- Associate Discount
- Flexible work schedule, including summer early out schedule
- Medical, Dental and Vision for full time associates, once eligible
- Volunteer opportunities
- Vacation and Sick pay for full and regular part-time associates, once eligible