Part Time Merchandise Payable Assistant
in YORK, PA
As the Merchandise Payable Assistant you will be responsible for determining vendor violations, writing chargebacks to vendors for invoicing violations and assisting with invoice entry and maintenance as needed.
You’ll make an impact by…
- Handling vendor violation research and maintaining accurate, organized, and accessible notes and files pertaining to the violations.
- Handling all correspondence with our EDI Department pertaining to EDI invoices.
- Ensuring prompt and accurate entry of paper merchandise invoices.
- Canceling aged invoices as needed.
- Maintaining Time Sheets for Merchandise and Expense Departments.
We’ll Value Your…
- 2-3 years of office experience.
- Experience in Accounts Payable, retail, or other financial setting.
- Attention to detail and accuracy.
- Proficiency of Microsoft Excel and Word.
- Effective communication skills both verbal and written.
When you dedicate your time, effort and skills for The Bon-Ton Stores, we want to give back to you. Whether you are a full time, hourly associate, a salaried professional, or part time associate, our benefits package will help you create a balanced, well-rounded life. These benefits, after meeting eligibility requirements, include:
- Associate Discount
- Flexible work schedule, including summer early out schedule
- Medical, Dental and Vision for full time associates, once eligible
- Volunteer opportunities
- Vacation and Sick pay for full and regular part-time associates, once eligible