Optical Stylist - Operated by VVO
in WAUWATOSA, WI
VistaVue Optique Leased Fashion Stylist
VistaVue Optique (VVO) is looking for Full Time and Part Time Optical Stylists in their new locations housed in our department store. VVO Stylists will be responsible for establishing, maintaining, and growing a portfolio of clients while ensuring excellent customer service, building client relationships, and delivering outstanding, sales-driven results. The Stylists will achieve business objectives by utilizing a client-focused strategy to retain and develop current and potential clients. Individuals will be responsible for personal sales goals and providing OUTSTANDING service to each and every client.
- The Optical Stylists will be responsible for all aspects of optical sales including but not limited to: Assisting patients with frame selection and lenses that are best suited for their lifestyle, Rx and price needs
- Paying attention to details when taking and recording measurements, adjusting and/or fitting eye-wear
- Developing a client base as well as cultivating new clients
- Implementing CRM plans
- Ensuring the development, implementation and execution of company CRM initiatives
- Capturing meaningful customer data for the purpose of building relationships to personalize future client development opportunities
- Creating a positive and productive work environment!
Qualifications, Skills, and Experience:
- Minimum 2 years sales and/or customer service experience
- Optical experience preferred, but not required
- Proven sales history
- Excellent relationship building skills
- Proven ability to perform effective selling techniques to achieve sales
- Dependable and reliable
- Ability to work a flexible schedule
Knowledge and love of fashion VVO offers a competitive compensation package, company perks and rewards, a flexible schedule, and a fun work environment!
This optical boutique is managed by VistaVue Optique
To apply visit vvoptique.com/careers