Digital eComm Analyst
in MILWAUKEE, WI
We need YOU to be our next eCommerce analytics expert!
Do you have the desire to understand what drives your customer through data and analytics? Our eCommerce business is driving our company growth and we are looking for a Omniture Specialist to capitalize on that data. YOU put the pieces of the puzzle together to support eCommerce and Merchant teams to improve the customer experience and business goals.
You’ll take ownership of analyzing our eComm business performance to provide direction on merchandise plans and website promotions that align with the overall eCommerce strategy. You’ll monitor click-through rates, web traffic, conversion rates and more to ensure we are meeting our goals. You’ll monitor our keyword searches, and make adjustments as you see fit. You’ll partner across the organization with areas like Marketing, IT and the Merchants. From there, you’ll use your insights to:
- Produce and analyze eCommerce reposts on a timely basis
- Support the eCommerce and Merchant teams by coordinating internal processing and reporting needs related to eCommerce
- Participate in business management meetings, presenting analysis and using those learnings to make recommendations for the business
We’ll value your….
- Bachelor’s Degree in a related field preferred
- 1 plus years of working experience using Adobe-Omniture, Google Analytics and Excel
- Strong organization skills and flexibility when managing multiple priorities
- Self-starter who enjoys challenges and working on a fun, collaborative team
- Retail background is a major plus!