Network Security Analyst
in YORK, PA
BonTon is currently looking for an energetic and dedicated individual who is interested in working in the cyber-security field, to join our innovative team as a Network Security Analyst
The Network Security Analyst is responsible for a variety of roles and responsibilities. Principle roles and responsibilities include:
- Manage our enterprise network security platforms to identify and prevent abusive or malicious activity that may result in the loss of sensitive data.
- Review logs and alerts generated by our network security platforms, perform related investigations and take action to mitigate cyber security threats.
- Perform vulnerability and penetration testing to identify and remediate potential weaknesses that may expose sensitive data to unauthorized actors.
- Review cyber security intelligence data from multiple industry-standard resources to assess risk and develop appropriate mitigations.
- Insure compliance with industry standards through consistent application of our data security policies and practices, and participation in internal and contracted audits.
- Participate in cyber security awareness programs to educate our associates on existing and developing threats and security best-practices.
The successful candidate will have the following:
- 3-5 years of experience in cyber-security at an enterprise level.
- Strong knowledge and experience with deploying, administering and monitoring advanced end-point protection including anti-virus/anti-malware and advanced-threat protection.Working knowledge and experience with an
- Working knowledge and experience with an enterprise Security Information and Event Monitoring enterprise Security Information and Event Monitoring (SIEM) platform.
- An understanding of the concepts of Network Access Control.
- Working knowledge of cyber security best-practices and techniques.
- Exposure to and experience with industry security frameworks and compliance standards such as Payment Card Industry-Data Security Standard (PCI-DSS), Sarbanes-Oxley (SOX), Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA), National Institute of Standards and Technologies (NIST), etc.
- A genuine thirst to learn and advance his or her knowledge or, and experience with, cyber-security concepts and techniques.
We are seeking a candidate with strong inter-personal skills who can work well with both technical and non-technical users. This position works closely with other tech-support and user-support teams, promoting strong relationships that support the sharing of information for quick mitigation of threats and vulnerabilities.
When you dedicate your time, effort and skills for The Bon-Ton Stores, we want to give back to you. Whether you are a full time, hourly associate, a salaried professional, or part time associate, our benefits package will help you create a balanced, well-rounded life. These benefits, after meeting eligibility requirements, include:
- Associate Discount
- Flexible work schedule, including summer early out schedule
- Medical, Dental and Vision for full time associates, once eligible
- Volunteer opportunities
- Vacation and Sick pay for full and regular part-time associates, once eligible