Merchandise Planner - Men's Moderate and Outdoor
in MILWAUKEE, WI
Join the Bon Ton Stores team as a Merchandise Planner!
As a Merchandise Planner at the Bon Ton Stores, you will manage millions of dollars worth of merchandise for a specific product category of our business. As a leader within your buying office, you will decide how much merchandise to buy for our 260+ department stores across the country.
You'll partner with the Buyer and Product Manager of a specific product category to collaborate on million dollar decisions directly impacting the bottom line of your business. Your analytical and financial skills will be put to the test as you work with other members of your buying office to choose the best product at the right price to deliver to stores at the optimal time. Your management background will be imperative as you lead a team of Assistant Merchants toward business success and help them to grow and develop in their careers as well.
If you are an experienced Buyer or Planner and want to create exciting strategies to drive your business and capitalize on market trends - this job is for YOU!
We’ll value your:
- Prior planning experience at retailers such as JCPenney, Kohl's, Macy's, Target, etc.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills including the ability to influence with credibility, analysis and judgment.
- Management experience leading a team
- Drive for new and innovative ideas
When you dedicate your time, effort and skills for The Bon-Ton Stores, we want to give back to you. Whether you are a full time, hourly associate, a salaried professional, or part time associate, our benefits package will help you create a balanced, well-rounded life. These benefits, after meeting eligibility requirements, include:
- Associate Discount
- Medical, Dental and Vision for full time associates, once eligible
- Volunteer opportunities
- Vacation and Sick pay for full and regular part-time associates, once eligible