Merchandise Handler - Clearance Center
The Merchandise Handler is responsible for working as part of a team to complete non-selling operational tasks in an efficient and productive manner that allows managers and associates to focus their attention on serving the customer.
The Merchandise Handler participates in placement of all new merchandise receipts as defined by production standards. and presents merchandise according to selling floor standards to assure a neat and orderly shopping environment for the customer. This associate also helps with recovery, replenishment and handles all customer pickups.
We'll value your:
- Ability to accept direction in a fast paced environment
- Demonstrates a sense of urgency
- Communicate effectively with co-workers and work as a team
- Ability to work flexible work schedule (could include nights, weekends, holidays)
- Merchandising or retail experience, preferred
Join our team today!
At Bon-Ton, we want to give back to our associates. We offer competitive pay, great associate discount, 401k plan (once eligible) – including potential company match and great volunteer opportunities.