in WEST JEFFERSON, OH
Join our growing Logistics team! We are looking for a motivated Mechanical Supervisor to help lead out maintenance team.
The Mechanical Supervisor provides leadership and supervision to the assigned maintenance team, in the absence of the Maintenance Manager, within the Fulfillment Center to ensure that the overall physical structure of building and grounds meet the company’s established standards and any applicable laws. They will assist the Maintenance Manager to ensure that equipment is maintained at a high degree of efficiency and reliability and safety standards are followed and assist in directing the team to perform maintenance tasks, make repairs, works on capital improvements. This position also provides technical support and leadership in trouble shooting & problem solving maintenance related production problems. The Mechanical Supervisor will lead and supervise daily activities of the maintenance team such as assigning tasks, delegating work, monitoring progress for timeliness and accuracy and ensure resident maintenance issues and repairs are being responded to promptly and professionally and escalate maintenance issues as appropriate within maintenance and operations teams. Developing the team and driving employee performance through mentoring, coaching, leading by example, providing clear expectations, proper planning, work prioritization, & effective communication is crucial to success.
We'll value your:
- Previous leadership experience
- 1-2 years of previous Fulfillment Maintenance experience required
- Experience in preventive and predictive maintenance methods
- Basic understanding of electrical, hydraulic, and pneumatic circuits/drawings/prints
- Basic working knowledge of equipment, operation and associated operating systems
- Ability to use diagnostic equipment (i.e., DVOM, Cat ET, Pro Link)
- Familiarization of electronic cables, connections and sensors
- Project management, planning, and organizational skills.
- Excellent interpersonal, problem solving, analytical, and oral/ written communication skills
- Experience with basic cutting and welding procedures
At Bon-Ton, we want to give back to our associates. We offer competitive pay, great associate discount, 401k plan (once eligible) – including potential company match and great volunteer opportunities.