Information Security Administrator
in YORK, PA
As the Information Security Administrator you will be responsible for user access administration including network, remote access and application accounts. You will also be responsible for maintaining and supporting TRMS and IMRS applications.
On the job you’ll…
- Process security access requests accurately and in a timely manner for sign-on, end-user provisioning and synchronization services with existing applications and systems.
- Create and maintain user accounts, mailboxes, security groups and their accesses, distribution lists and contacts (Active Directory).
- Administer RACF user, application and resource security using Vanguard Administrator software and Technical Architecture user and application security.
- Administer role-based security for .NET web applications.
- Process daily terminations and the monthly Non-Employee review using ICON system.
- Maintain and provide support for the IMRS, TRMS Report database and the ICON Web Framework Application definitions.
- Consult with IT developers, business owners and all levels of management to define recipients, reports, associated definitions, job models and their access.
We’ll value your…
- Knowledge of computer security concepts
- Security administration experience on at least one of the following computer platforms: Microsoft Windows (Active Directory) or IBM Mainframe (RACF)
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word and Excel
- Analytical, communication, and documentation skills
- Strong attention to detail
When you dedicate your time, effort and skills for The Bon-Ton Stores, we want to give back to you. Whether you are a full time, hourly associate, a salaried professional, or part time associate, our benefits package will help you create a balanced, well-rounded life. These benefits, after meeting eligibility requirements, include:
- Associate Discount
- Flexible work schedule, including summer early out schedule
- Medical, Dental and Vision for full time associates, once eligible
- Volunteer opportunities
- Vacation and Sick pay for full and regular part-time associates, once eligible