GMM Administrative Assistant
in MILWAUKEE, WI
As the Administrative Assistant, you will be responsible for coordinating all administrative activities for two of our Sr. VP, GMMs at Bon-Ton.
You have an eye for detail which you will use when preparing correspondence and presentations, editing memos, coordinating calendars, and booking travel arrangements and agendas. A strong communicator, you will interact often with outside vendor partners, internal executives and will be able to respond independently when needed. This will include acting as a liaison between the GMMs, Senior Management and other key partners. You enjoy working in a constantly changing, fast-paced environment and adapt easily to changing schedules and priorities. You are an expert in the Microsoft Office Suite, and have experience preparing PowerPoint presentations and scheduling complex agendas within Outlook.
We’ll value your:
- Experience working with the Microsoft Office Suite, including PowerPoint and Outlook.
- Flexibility to adjust to changing priorities and schedules, and the ability to handle pressure under strict deadlines.
- Ability to demonstrate independent and sound judgment when problem-solving.
- Professional demeanor and the ability to work with all levels of staff, including Executive-level.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Prior experience supporting the Executive-level
When you dedicate your time, effort and skills for The Bon-Ton Stores, we want to give back to you. Whether you are a full time, hourly associate, a salaried professional, or part time associate, our benefits package will help you create a balanced, well-rounded life. These benefits, after meeting eligibility requirements, include:
- Associate Discount
- Medical, Dental and Vision for full time associates, once eligible
- Volunteer opportunities
- Vacation and Sick pay for full and regular part-time associates, once eligible