Furniture Gallery Clerical Associate
in Vernon Hills, IL
As a Furniture Gallery Clerical Associate, you are responsible for the reception area where you will greet customers, provide clerical support and complete non-selling operational tasks in an efficient and productive manner to assist the management team. This associate is involved in ensuring merchandise received is properly tagged, printing store signage, assisting with reporting, organizing and maintaining files and participating in annual inventory.
We’ll value your:
- High level of professionalism
- Accuracy and thoroughness in all tasks assigned
- Effective communication skills
- Ability to work independently or as part of a team
- Solid computer skills including MS Office applications
- Ability to be flexible while performing a variety of tasks simultaneously
- Previous administrative experience
At Bon-Ton, we want to give back to our associates. We offer competitive pay, great associate discount, 401k plan (once eligible) – including potential company match and great volunteer opportunities.