Fulfillment Center Processor
in West Jefferson, OH
At the Fulfillment Center, our associates are our greatest asset. We have exciting opportunities for Fulfillment Center Processors on all three of our shifts (first, second and the weekend).
Our Processors are responsible for:
- Unpacking, sorting and scanning merchandise into inventory and preparing it for put-away by utilizing standard operating procedures (SOPs).
- Picks and packs various types of merchandise by utilizing the standard operating procedures (SOPs).
- Performs audits on inbound merchandise, recording violations and maintaining documentation of such violations.
- Loads packages onto trailer for timely shipping.
- Meets productivity standards, safety and quality measures to ensure that the on-line shopping experience for our customer is at its best and service levels are met.
- First Shift – Monday through Thursday 10 hours per day
- Second Shift – Monday through Friday 8 hours per day
- Weekend Shift – Friday through Sunday 12 hours per day
- Competitive Starting Wage
- Increase after 6 months
- 2nd shift - $0.75/hr
- Weekend Shift - $1.25/hr
- Associate Discount
- Associate Referral Program
- Ability to frequently lift up to 50 pounds
- Attention to detail
- Ability to use RF Scanner
- Ability to stand and walk on concrete for long periods of time