Financial Planning & Analysis Manager
in YORK, PA
At the Bon-Ton, as a Financial Planning & Analysis Manager you will provide essential expertise and support to the annual expense planning process. Your analytical and financial skills will be put to the test as you take the lead role in the developing parameters for analyzing data, monthly operating forecasts and expense report packages while also implementing financial project plans. Be part of a strategic team that will afford you the opportunity to make an impact!
You’ll make an impact by:
- Having your hands in financial data management and modeling relative to budgets, forecasts and special projects.
- Supporting expense control functions and special projects.
- Supporting the company’s performance and strategy analysis.
- Preparing stock option and restricted stock grant administration—grant documents, vestings, cancellations, employee taxation, transfer agent transactions, internal communications, etc.
- Managing the details of all stock compensation accounting facets (ASC 718), accounting for issued/outstanding stock, and all EPS calculations.
- Preparing dividends administration and accounting.
- Implementing stock transaction SEC Section 16 reporting.
- Proxy statement preparation support.
- Collaborating with internal and external partners on special projects.
We’ll value your:
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting.
- Public accounting experience. CPA preferred.
- Minimum five years professional accounting experience.
- Thorough knowledge of GAAP accounting, internal controls and financial reporting.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications, particularly Excel.
- Attention to precision/quality.
- Strong critical thinking and project management skills.
- Strong ability to manage ambiguity and adapt to a fast growing, changing business environment.
- Strong ability to pinpoint problems and think creatively to solve complex problems.
When you dedicate your time, effort and skills for The Bon-Ton Stores, we want to give back to you. Whether you are a full time, hourly associate, a salaried professional, or part time associate, our benefits package will help you create a balanced, well-rounded life. These benefits, after meeting eligibility requirements, include:
- Associate Discount
- Flexible work schedule, including summer early out schedule
- Medical, Dental and Vision for full time associates, once eligible
- Volunteer opportunities
- Vacation and Sick pay for full and regular part-time associates, once eligible