End User Support Technician
in YORK, PA
As the End User Support Technician, you will provide technical support for laptops, PC’s, mobile devices, printers and peripherals to restore service and deliver solutions to meet user requirements at our corporate office in York, PA.
On the Job You’ll:
- Respond to Help Desk inquiries concerning system operations and diagnose system hardware, software, and end user problems.
- Provide user support for network-attached and wireless devices by installing, configuring, and troubleshooting PCs, Macs, laptops, printers and other related peripheral devices to provide reliable and effective service.
- Assist with the evaluation of new hardware, software and network strategies by participating in lab testing as required.
- Recommend effective solutions, test and communicate workaround options.
- Perform system refreshes, backup and restores as requested.
We’ll Value Your:
- 1-2 years of hands on experience work with PC configuration and client software installation, customization and support and Microsoft Active Directory administration.
- Hands on experience with network and web browser configurations and scripting
- Experience with helpdesk processes including ticket management, problem determination and resolution.
- Ability to work well in cross-functional groups; exposure to and understanding of issues in supporting the environment.
- Ability to communicate complex and technical information in a clear, concise manner.
When you dedicate your time, effort and skills for The Bon-Ton Stores, we want to give back to you. Whether you are a full time, hourly associate, a salaried professional, or part time associate, our benefits package will help you create a balanced, well-rounded life. These benefits, after meeting eligibility requirements, include:
- Associate Discount
- Flexible work schedule, including summer early out schedule
- Medical, Dental and Vision for full time associates, once eligible
- Volunteer opportunities
- Vacation and Sick pay for full and regular part-time associates, once eligible