eCommerce Planner - Ready-to-Wear
in MILWAUKEE, WI
As the eCommerce Planner with the Bon Ton Stores, you will be responsible for collaborating with cross functional teams at all levels of the organization to develop pre- and in-season processes to effectively plan and manager eCommerce sales, inventory and margin metrics. Be part of a strategic, Omni-channel team that will afford you the opportunity to make your mark!
Your analytical and financial skills will be put to the test as you take a consultative approach to executing the bridge between merchant teams, fulfillment and eCommerce. You are a problem-solver by nature who enjoys implementing process, analyzing your business, reporting on those findings and identifying business opportunities.
If you are an experienced Planner and want to create exciting strategies on a newly created and growing team - this job is for YOU!
We’ll value your:
- Prior planning experience at retailers such as JCPenney, Kohl's, Macy's, Target, etc.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills including the ability to influence with credibility, analysis and judgment.
- Drive for new and innovative ideas
When you dedicate your time, effort and skills for The Bon-Ton Stores, we want to give back to you. Whether you are a full time, hourly associate, a salaried professional, or part time associate, our benefits package will help you create a balanced, well-rounded life. These benefits, after meeting eligibility requirements, include:
- Associate Discount
- Medical, Dental and Vision for full time associates, once eligible
- Volunteer opportunities
- Vacation and Sick pay for full and regular part-time associates, once eligible