eComm Digital Coordinator
in MILWAUKEE, WI
Do you have the desire to understand what drives your customer through data and analytics? Our eCommerce business is driving our company growth and we are looking for an eComm Digital Coordinator to capitalize on that data. YOU put the pieces of the puzzle together to support eCommerce and Merchant teams to improve the customer experience and business goals.
You’ll take ownership of analyzing our eComm business performance to provide direction on merchandise plans and website promotions that align with the overall eCommerce strategy. You’ll monitor click-through rates, web traffic, conversion rates and more to ensure we are meeting our goals. You’ll monitor our keyword searches, and make adjustments as you see fit. You’ll partner across the organization with areas like Marketing, IT and the Merchants. From there, you’ll use your insights to:
- Produce and analyze eCommerce reposts on a timely basis
- Support the eCommerce and Merchant teams by coordinating internal processing and reporting needs related to eCommerce
- Participate in business management meetings, presenting analysis and using those learnings to make recommendations for the business
We’ll value your….
- Bachelor’s Degree in a related field preferred
- Experience working with Adobe-Omniture, Google Analytics and Excel
- Strong organization skills and flexibility when managing multiple priorities
- Self-starter who enjoys challenges and working on a fun, collaborative team
- Retail background is a major plus!
- Recent graduates encouraged to apply
When you dedicate your time, effort and skills for The Bon-Ton Stores, we want to give back to you. Whether you are a full time, hourly associate, a salaried professional, or part time associate, our benefits package will help you create a balanced, well-rounded life. These benefits, after meeting eligibility requirements, include:
- Associate Discount
- Flexible work schedule, including summer early out schedule
- Medical, Dental and Vision for full time associates, once eligible
- Volunteer opportunities
- Vacation and Sick pay for full and regular part-time associates, once eligible