Divisional Merchandise Manager - Shoes
in Milwaukee, WI
As the VP, Divisional Merchandise Manager of Shoes, you will be responsible for developing and executing a profitable, customer-focused merchandising and promotional strategy for the total Shoes division by achieving financial objectives (sales, gross margin, and inventory management) while maintaining the overall company merchandising strategy. You will provide leadership and direction to team of Buyers and support associates to grow the business.
We'll Value Your:
- Prior experience as a DMM or Sr. Buyer.
- Merchandising experience with a mix of buying and planning.
- Strong analytical and decision-making skills.
- Ability to multitask and manage and lead a team in a fast-paced environment with changing priorities.
- Ability to work successfully in a collaborative environment with cross-functional teams.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Proven negotiation skills.
- Ability to work well with all levels of the organization, build partnerships and drive results through others.
When you dedicate your time, effort and skills for The Bon-Ton Stores, we want to give back to you. Whether you are a full time, hourly associate, a salaried professional, or part time associate, our benefits package will help you create a balanced, well-rounded life. These benefits, after meeting eligibility requirements, include:
- Associate Discount
- Medical, Dental and Vision for full time associates, once eligible
- Volunteer opportunities
- Vacation and Sick pay for full and regular part-time associates, once eligible