Director of Customer Contact Center
in YORK, PA
As the Director of Customer Contact Center, you will responsible for handling all aspects of customer service as it relates to the digital experience, including the definition and compliance of policies, objectives and procedures.
You will be responsible for governing customer correspondence and the handling of customer inquiries related to eCommerce and the Omni-channel digital experience, and ensuring achievement of superior customer service standards. From that point on, you will act as the primary owner of all customer service inquiries and issues between Digital Operations, Store associates and fulfillment warehouse facilities to ensure customer satisfaction as it relates to the Digital experience.
You will oversee the day-to-day activities of both onsite and at-home Contact Center associates and ensure the satisfactory completion of customer inquiries, investigating requests and resolving problems. You’ll provide leadership and direction to the Contact Center teams to achieve and maintain customer service expectations and ensure the most efficient and professional operation to support superior customer service standards.
Ultimately, you will oversee customer service feedback reporting and analyze data to determine actions that will increase sales and elevate our customers’ shopping experience.
We’ll value your:
- Prior proven success in managing a Contact Center or Call Center at the Manager or Director level.
- Excellent customer service skills and the ability to handle stressful situations with courtesy and professionalism.
- Demonstrated problem solving and decision making skills.
- Strong knowledge of computers and familiar with Digital Commerce laws and regulations.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and stay focused with remote supervision.
- Forecast and manage to a budget.
When you dedicate your time, effort and skills to The Bon-Ton Stores, we want to give back to you. Whether you are a full-time, hourly associate, a salaried professional, or part time associate, our benefits package will help you create a balanced, well-rounded life. These benefits, after meeting eligibility requirements, include:
- Associate Discount
- 401k Plan – with potential company match
- Medical, Dental and Vision options for full time associates who meet the eligibility requirements
- Volunteer Opportunities
- Vacation and Sick Pay for full and regular part- time associates who meet the eligibility requirements