Director of Creative Design & Production
As the Director of Creative Design & Production, you’re responsible for directing the copy and design production processes for print and ecommerce advertising that support creative objectives. You collaborate across the organization to produce all aspects of layout and design to ensure that goals are met and thrive in an environment where you have the opportunity to communicate how your creative vision will help meet business goals.
You'll Make an Impact...
- Overseeing design/development and production for The Bon-Ton Stores advertising (print and online).
- Effectively managing content production, workflow prioritization and establishing quality control standards.
- Monitoring all marketing and branding efforts.
- Balancing creative vision, business goals, technical considerations, operational requirements, user needs, and performance.
- Researching competitor's sites and printed direct mail to make recommendations to remain competitive.
- Determining "shared design elements" and ensuring that your team is cross trained.
- Leading and individually contributing to the creation of print materials, web pages, graphics and online media.
- Enforcing team structure efficiencies by creating specialized teams that focus on Bon-Ton’s core areas of business.
- Ensuring quality, consistency and accuracy of photography, copy, layout and graphic design for ecommerce and print campaigns.
- Monitoring performance to ensure that all work is accurate and adheres to set standards and project goals.
- Leading and managing the development of team members by setting clear objectives, providing ongoing performance feedback, and evaluating development potential.
- Training, motivating and developing staff to ensure effective performance and growth.
We’ll Value Your...
- Bachelor’s degree in fine arts or related field
- Significant experience in print production, creative services, project management and digital work-flows
- 5+ years of managing a design team / print leadership experience
- Strong time management, multitasking, organizational and communication skills; ability to meet tight deadlines and make decisive judgments and evaluation
- Strong project management skills and strength in managing multiple projects/deadlines
When you dedicate your time, effort and skills for The Bon-Ton Stores, we want to give back to you. Whether you are a full time, hourly associate, a salaried professional, or part time associate, our benefits package will help you create a balanced, well-rounded life. These benefits, after meeting eligibility requirements, include:
- Associate Discount
- Flexible work schedule, including summer early out schedule
- Medical, Dental and Vision for full time associates, once eligible
- Volunteer opportunities
- Vacation and Sick pay for full and regular part-time associates, once eligible