Cosmetic Account Coordinator Manager
in Milwaukee, WI
As the Cosmetic Account Coordinator Manager, you’re responsible for driving sales and profit by collaborating with Stores, Merchants and Cosmetics Vendors to identify sales opportunities and strategies. You ensure that the implementation of best practices in service, merchandising, and visual presentation are visible in stores. You’re the key liaison between Store Management, Corporate Cosmetics and Vendors.
On the Job You’ll:
- Monitor monthly sales performance by Account Coordinator.
- Work with Account Coordinators and vendor community in securing necessary support to assist stores in making sales plan.
- Develop plans with vendor and Account Coordinator for gaining market share in competitive market.
- Partner with Account Coordinators to oversee planning, coordinating and executing of vendor or Corporate driven special events to maximize resources and sales.
- Analyze strengths and opportunities to educate, develop, coach and motivate Account Coordinators to increase productivity, attain sales and create bench for promotability.
- Ensure Account Coordinators are scheduled and attend all necessary vendor training.
- Coordinate with vendor and RSD on new hire Account Coordinator on-boarding.
- Inspect weekly schedules to ensure Account Coordinator is maximizing time and energy in assigned doors.
- Serve as primary liaison between Buyer and Account Coordinators.
- Schedule weekly touch bases with Buyers and DMM to review Account Coordinator performance, schedules and events.
- Build and maintain strong working relationship with Vendor and Buyers.
- Interact daily with Account Coordinators in answering questions and providing guidance, partnering with DMM and Buyer as needed.
- Review Account Coordinator’s weekly store visit recaps and confirms necessary follow up is completed.
- Participate in all Account Coordinator hiring.
We’ll Value Your:
- Effective communication and interpersonal skills with a proven ability to work with cross-functional teams at all levels.
- Ability to partner, communicate and foster relationships with internal customers and vendors.
- Willingness and ability to work in a fast-paced and highly collaborative environment.
- Strong communications skills; ability to interact with senior leadership.
- Ability to manage and lead multiple projects simultaneously and effectively.
- Experience managing a remote team is a plus!