Contact Center Agent - (Less than 19 Hours Per Week)
Short hour (less than 19 hours per week)
Do you love to connect with people? Is great customer service important to you? Join the Bon Ton Contact Center team!
As a short hour Contact Center Agent, you will be responsible for upholding our company’s ‘Customer First’ commitment in determining how to address a range of customer inquiries, providing effective and timely resolution and follow through to deliver customer service and build both customer satisfaction and loyalty.
We’ll value your:
- Ability to work independently and responsibly.
- Proven Customer Service skills including telephone etiquette.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality regarding customer information.
- Ability to work flexible schedule including day, night, and weekend shifts.
- Ability to exhibit sound and accurate judgment.
- Ability to navigate a computer proficiently.
When you dedicate your time, effort and skills for The Bon-Ton Stores, we want to give back to you. Our benefits package will help you create a balanced, well-rounded life. These benefits, after meeting eligibility requirements, include:
- Associate Discount
Short hour agents work on-site at 2801 E. Market Street in York, PA