Contact Center Agent - (20-28 Hours Per Week)
in York, PA
Part-time (20-28 hours per week)
Do you love to connect with people? Is great customer service important to you? Join the Bon Ton Contact Center team!
As a part-time Contact Center Agent, you will be responsible for upholding our company’s ‘Customer First’ commitment in determining how to address a range of customer inquiries, providing effective and timely resolution and follow through to deliver customer service and build both customer satisfaction and loyalty.
We’ll value your:
- Ability to work independently and responsibly with our work-from-home model.
- Proven customer Service skills including telephone etiquette.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality regarding customer information.
- Ability to work flexible schedule including day, night, and weekend shifts.
- Ability to exhibit sound and accurate judgment.
- Ability to navigate a computer proficiently.
When you dedicate your time, effort and skills for The Bon-Ton Stores, we want to give back to you. Our part-time benefits package will help you create a balanced, well-rounded life. These benefits, after meeting eligibility requirements, include:
- 401K plan
- Associate Discount
- Volunteer Opportunities
- And Much More!
After you successfully complete your 2-3 month training phase, you could move to a work-from-home arrangement offering you the flexibility you are looking for within your career.