Seasonal Contact (Call) Center Agent
in YORK, PA
Seasonal Opportunities - Contact (Call) Center Positions
Day, night and weekend shifts available (12 – 39 hours per week)
Are you already thinking about the holiday season? Well, we are here at Bon-Ton! If you are looking for a great opportunity to earn extra cash for the holiday. We are currently looking to hire our seasonal team. You will not only earn extra cash for your holiday gift giving, but you will be able to use our store discount! Please join us at one of our upcoming hiring events:
- Thursday, September 21, 2017 from 3:00 p.m. – 6:00 p.m.
- Tuesday, September 26, 2017 from 10:00 a.m. - noon
- Thursday, September 28, 2017 from 2:00 p.m. - 4:00 p.m.
- Tuesday, October 3, 2017 from 1:30 p.m. - 4:30 p.m.
Location: York Corporate Office
2801 E. Market St.
York, PA 17402
Directions to our Corporate Office: Heading East on E. Market St (Rt 462) turn left onto N. Northern Way, the entrance into Walmart. Continue on N. Northern Way past Walmart and follow the road as it goes behind Sam’s Club, which turns into Concord Road. Directly past Sam’s Club parking lot turn right into the second parking lot. You will see the Bon-Ton Corporate Office entrance. If you go over the train tracks, you have gone too far.
Do you love to connect with customers? Is great customer service important to you? If so, we want YOU to join our Contact Center Team during the holiday season!!
As a seasonal Contact Center Agent, you would be responsible for upholding our company's 'Customer First' commitment. You will professionally take incoming phone calls from Customers who want us to place their order online or inquire about a previous order.
We'll value your:
- Proficient Computer navigation skills – required.
- Proficient Internet navigation skills – required.
- Proven Customer Service skills – required.
- Professional telephone etiquette – required.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality regarding customer information – required.
- Ability to work flexible schedule including day, night, and weekend shifts – required.
- Ability to work Thanksgiving, Black Friday through Cyber Monday, and New Year’s Day – required.
- Ability to exhibit sound and accurate judgment – required.
- Ability to work independently – required.