Buyer - Ladies Classic Sportswear
in MILWAUKEE, WI
As a Buyer at the Bon Ton Stores, you will partner with your Planner and Localization Team to drive a multi-million dollar business within the department store industry. Based at our corporate office in Milwaukee, you will choose the assortment for our 260+ stores across the country for Mens Better. You'll do market and trend research, partner with your buying team to choose the next trends to place in stores, meet with vendors in Milwaukee and across the country, and decide how to advertise your merchandise to drive sales. At the same time, you will manage a team of Assistant Merchants and play an integral role in developing them to the next level in their own careers.
We’ll value your:
- Prior buying experience at retailers such as Kohl's, Target, JC Penney, Sears and other specialty and retail stores
- Ability to adapt easily to new, changing strategies in the localized markets we operate in
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills including the ability to influence with credibility, analysis and judgment
- Management experience leading a team
- Drive for new and innovative ideas
Start planning for your future today and join The Bon Ton Stores! We need your big ideas and eagerness to build a merchandise portfolio.
When you dedicate your time, effort and skills for The Bon-Ton Stores, we want to give back to you. Whether you are a full time, hourly associate, a salaried professional, or part time associate, our benefits package will help you create a balanced, well-rounded life. These benefits, after meeting eligibility requirements, include:
- Associate Discount
- Medical, Dental and Vision for full time associates, once eligible
- Volunteer opportunities
- Vacation and Sick pay for full and regular part-time associates, once eligible