Assistant Product Manager
in MILWAUKEE, WI
As a regional chain, our Assistant Product Managers help to drive a smaller business in terms of volume but manage a much larger piece of the process. At our company you would be leading the full product life cycle, from an innovative idea to a great sales increase.
The Assistant Product Manager will be involved with color approvals, ticket approvals, sales reports, international vendor interactions and more. It’s a great learning spot for someone on the fast-track for advancement!
Here, you are empowered to take risks and strike quickly on big opportunities. You’ll find Bon Ton to be a place where you can truly put your stamp on a business and make a difference.
So what does it take?
- Your retail and merchandising background at retailers such as Kohl's, Target, JCPenney's, and other specialty and retail stores.
- Your knowledge with product development to bring insight to drive business.
- The ability to drive sales by analyzing business metrics and making suggestions to increase.
- Communication and presentation skills to display your brand to Merchants in the most persuasive, yet collaborative way.
- Your love for numbers! We expect it to play an important role in the team’s overall execution of the brands.
When you dedicate your time, effort and skills for The Bon-Ton Stores, we want to give back to you. Whether you are a full time, hourly associate, a salaried professional, or part time associate, our benefits package will help you create a balanced, well-rounded life. These benefits, after meeting eligibility requirements, include:
- Associate Discount
- Flexible work schedule, including summer early out schedule
- Medical, Dental and Vision for full time associates, once eligible
- Volunteer opportunities
- Vacation and Sick pay for full and regular part-time associates, once eligible