Advertising Merchandise Coordinator
in Milwaukee, WI
As a Merchandise Coordinator you will be responsible for tracking, evaluating merchandise condition, and returning merchandise samples used in advertising.
Day-to-day you will be responsible for..
- Entering and managing all advertising sample information into merchandise control database
- Reviewing and verifying information supplied by Merchants (style numbers, SKU’s, etc.)
- Monitoring and facilitating transfer of merchandise between sample rooms
- Organizing merchandise samples for photography
- Controlling and overseeing the sample return process
- Preparing and packing merchandise for shipment or color correction
We’ll value your...
- Excellent organizational skills
- Ability to work independently
- Ability to identify and resolve problems
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel
When you dedicate your time, effort and skills for The Bon-Ton Stores, we want to give back to you. Whether you are a full time, hourly associate, a salaried professional, or part time associate, our benefits package will help you create a balanced, well-rounded life. These benefits, after meeting eligibility requirements, include:
- Associate Discount
- Flexible work schedule, including summer early out schedule
- Medical, Dental and Vision for full time associates, once eligible
- Volunteer opportunities
- Vacation and Sick pay for full and regular part-time associates, once eligible