Advertising Fashion Coordinator
As the Advertising Fashion Coordinator you will accessorize all RTW (Ready-to-Wear) photography with seasonally current merchandise. You will also work with Art Directors to review concept and styling direction.
Day-to-day you will be responsible for...
- Providing accessorization services for any fashion project
- Attending turn in meetings for fashion projects and suggesting appropriate accessories to be used as props for key items
- Working with buying offices and vendors to acquire prop shoes, apparel and accessories
- Organizing and tracking prop merchandise for fashion shoots and resolving any accessorization issues with merchandise prior to photography
- Maintaining prop storage area and prep area.
We’ll Value your…
- Working knowledge of current fashion trends with a strong sense of style that can be applied to accessorization functions
- 1-2 years retail styling background
- Communication and organizational skills
When you dedicate your time, effort and skills for The Bon-Ton Stores, we want to give back to you. Whether you are a full time, hourly associate, a salaried professional, or part time associate, our benefits package will help you create a balanced, well-rounded life. These benefits, after meeting eligibility requirements, include:
- Associate Discount
- Flexible work schedule, including summer early out schedule
- Medical, Dental and Vision for full time associates, once eligible
- Volunteer opportunities
- Vacation and Sick pay for full and regular part-time associates, once eligible