in FIELD LOCATION, WI
The Bon-Ton Stores, Inc. is currently seeking an Administrative Assistant to help support a VP Regional Store Director as well as our Director of Salon Operations.
Day-to-day tasks include…
- Composing and distributing all necessary correspondence including forms, memos, letters, e-mails, etc.
- Screening incoming calls and responding indenpendtly or routing to appropriate individual.
- Formatting Regional recaps of SVP or EVP of Stores.
- Collection and Consolidation of store analyses.
- Maintaining master Senior Management schedule and control calendars for stores.
- Coordinating meetings and travel arrangements.
We’ll Value Your…
- Previous experience in an Administrative Assistant role
- Ability to communicate with all levels of management
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proficiency with MS Office Applications
- Ability to maintain confidentiality and sensitivity to information and issues
When you dedicate your time, effort and skills for The Bon-Ton Stores, we want to give back to you. Whether you are a full time, hourly associate, a salaried professional, or part time associate, our benefits package will help you create a balanced, well-rounded life. These benefits, after meeting eligibility requirements, include:
- Associate Discount
- Flexible work schedule, including summer early out schedule
- Medical, Dental and Vision for full time associates, once eligible
- Volunteer opportunities
- Vacation and Sick pay for full and regular part-time associates, once eligible