Executive Administrative Assistant
in MILWAUKEE, WI
The Bon-Ton Stores is currently looking for an Administrative Assistant to support of VP of Store Operations.
As the Administrative Assistant you will provide professional administrative support to ensure accurate communication to support timely, smooth workflow throughout the office.
On the job you’ll:
- Compose and prepare correspondence, reports, and presentations for meetings
- Prepare and maintain policies and procedures related to merchandise flow, housekeeping, alterations and support
- Create and maintain database and spreadsheet files
- Answer and screen incoming calls, taking accurate messages.
- Manage calendars, scheduling appointments, meetings, and arranging travel
- Process invoices for payment
- Preparing and maintain financial spreadsheets to reconcile expenses.
We’ll value your:
- Experience within an administrative type position
- Ability to handle multiple projects at once
- Organizational skills
- Strong Microsoft Office experience including Excel
- Must have a high level of confidentiality
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Ability to interface with all levels of associates including senior executives
When you dedicate your time, effort and skills for The Bon-Ton Stores, we want to give back to you. Whether you are a full time, hourly associate, a salaried professional, or part time associate, our benefits package will help you create a balanced, well-rounded life. These benefits, after meeting eligibility requirements, include:
- Associate Discount
- Flexible work schedule, including summer early out schedule
- Medical, Dental and Vision for full time associates, once eligible
- Volunteer opportunities
- Vacation and Sick pay for full and regular part-time associates, once eligible