Accounts Payable Specialist
in YORK, PA
The Accounts Payable Specialist helps to support the daily operation of our Corporate Accounts Payable Import, Expense, and Merchandise areas.
Day-to-day you will be responsible for...
- Completing balancing routines for Imports.
- Reconciling Import accounts, including our private brand label.
- Ensuring the recording and processing of Import transactions is compliant.
- Assisting the Accounts Payable Expense team with time bound processed to generate payments.
- Preforming void and stop payments as needed.
- Creating ad-hoc reports and queries as needed to assist internal customers and the AP team.
- Assisting vendors using our Vendor Service site by resetting passwords and providing training as needed.
- Reviewing and verifying invoices.
We’ll value your…
- Previous experience in an Accounts Payable or Retail Accounting setting.
- Knowledge of basic accounting and experience with reconciling accounts.
- Experience with Microsoft Office, especially Microsoft Excel.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Attention to detail
When you dedicate your time, effort and skills for The Bon-Ton Stores, we want to give back to you. Whether you are a full time, hourly associate, a salaried professional, or part time associate, our benefits package will help you create a balanced, well-rounded life. These benefits, after meeting eligibility requirements, include:
- Associate Discount
- Flexible work schedule, including summer early out schedule
- Medical, Dental and Vision for full time associates, once eligible
- Volunteer opportunities
- Vacation and Sick pay for full and regular part-time associates, once eligible