Accounts Payable Invoice Processor
in YORK, PA
As the Accounts Payable Invoice Processor you will be responsible for monitoring and directing all Accounts Payable functions to clear unmatched invoices accurately and timely. You will also be responsible for facilitating prompt and accurate invoice payments to vendor and correct charge to purchase journal.
You will make an impact by...
- Monitoring the clearing of matching error reports by the Merchandise Invoice Matcher.
- Protecting company assets by insuring chargebacks are created for cost overages and merchandise shortages.
- Assisting with upgrading matching system and implementing new systems as needed.
- Developing training materials and training matching team on new or revised procedures.
- Ensuring prompt research of problem merchandise receipts and/ or invoices.
We’ll value your…
- 2-3 years of previous office experience.
- Experience in Accounts Payable, retail, or other accounting setting.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office applications.
- Problem solving and analytical thinking ability.
- Experience in training or teaching.
When you dedicate your time, effort and skills for The Bon-Ton Stores, we want to give back to you. Whether you are a full time, hourly associate, a salaried professional, or part time associate, our benefits package will help you create a balanced, well-rounded life. These benefits, after meeting eligibility requirements, include:
- Associate Discount
- Flexible work schedule, including summer early out schedule
- Medical, Dental and Vision for full time associates, once eligible
- Volunteer opportunities
- Vacation and Sick pay for full and regular part-time associates, once eligible